Monday, March 12, 2012

Core Kinesis

I'm alive!


Hehehe... I tried Core Kinesis a couple of weeks ago.  It looked really fancy in pictures so I was excited to try it.  It's practically a one on one session with different kinds of gadgets.  The trainer said the difference with Core Kinesis with other exercises is that scientists actually created this exercise based on what the body can do- like how blue collared people have washboard abs (I'm exaggerating but you understand what I mean?), those are the kinds of movements you mimic here. 

I wasn't able to take pictures because I'm too shy to be known as a PG.  My trainer Aaron demonstrated all the exercises.  You do everything 2x, 12 reps each.  The type of exercise you will do will depend on what body part you want to concentrate on.

Will I do it again?  I'm replying with a, will there be a price cut?  It's hard to convert me from Bikram yoga considering all the sweating I do in yoga.  The other downside is the price.  It's a major downside.  There's a one time registration fee of P5,000 (Really, you need that much to register?), each class range from P1,200 and up depending on how many classes you get.

The next day I felt sore and tired.  I always like that feeling because I know I did something for my body.  For a free trial or inquiries call Aaron at +63917 9522828.  They're located in Legend Villas, Pioneer.

No comments:

Post a Comment