Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ombre Nails

Sorry, I've been really busy doing worksheets for Mia everyday.  I have been guessing what she's up to in school because every time I ask her, "What's up?", she just tells me, "School is fun!" "School is great!", which is good and I'm not complaining.

Anyways, here's a picture of my daughter's kikay toenails.  I saw this trend on Lauren Conrad.  Yes, who knew, I knew her?  Hello, generation gap!



Since Mia can't have any nail polish on her fingers, I told her just do it on her toes.  It was a parlor date with her nana and ninang.

She's so proud of her toe polish!
I will try to update soon which I highly doubt because exams are coming up.  Yes, exams for a 5 year old!  KALOWKA.

Picture from: InStyle

1 comment:

  1. Try ombre on each nail!

    http://blog.beautybagg.com/2012/07/13/doable-diys-ombre-hombre/

    ReplyDelete