Friday, June 8, 2012

Week 15

Week 15: At my cousin's engagement (EDSA Shangri-la Hotel)

I'm so glad my first trimester is over.  I can legally exercise (according to my doctor not to my mom).  I don't sleep like there's no tomorrow.  I don't puke at really tasty food.  And I don't feel tired all the time like I'm carrying an elephant.


For the next three months, I'm going to enjoy the pregnancy glow.  This is before hell breaks loose, like I need to pee every 5 seconds, like I need a pillow just to cushion my tummy, the fear of new stretchmarks coming out and even just eating my heart out.

I have been watching what I have been eating- Trying my best to avoid calories that have no nutritional value (Hello french fries, instant noodles, bubble tea, frappes and soda!!!).  But I'm no angel, a pregnant woman's gotta eat what a pregnant woman wants to eat (sometimes).

So with this blog as my witness, I will do my best effort to go back to yoga next week, for now it's brisk walking, in the treadmill or in real life (translation: in the village).

I will not be chaka!

No comments:

Post a Comment