Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ronac Art Center

In my personal quest to try out new places, the family decided to go to Ronac Art Center to check it out.

I don't need alot to get pleased.  We were greeted by a very uniquely designed basement parking lot.

Underground... Weh? Di nga?

Tell me where else have you seen a parking lot so pretty?

Yes, we're still in the basement!

I was craving for some Italian or Japanese.  Before we had dinner, we decided to check out the area first.

Look at the cute elevator


They have a few retail stores, an art gallery and a basketball in the building.  The basketball court is available for rent- games, events, etc.


Yes, just in case you still don't get it, Uratex owns this whole complex.

*Not so much pictures of the stores.  There were people, so I just took pictures where there weren't any so there would be minimal judgement (only from my husband).

1 comment:

  1. may list na ako of restos. hahaha some are high rollers and others are cheapos. showu next time. meme

    ReplyDelete