Thursday, November 1, 2012

37 weeks!


So we've finally made it to the finish line, or at least I can pop anytime without worrying that the baby is premature. I'm excited but I know I'm going to have a breakdown when I actually check in the hospital. I don't even want to think of the needles, my organs being reorganized and all those other things.

When Mia was born, we attempted induction since my water bag never broke so I had a deadline for natural delivery and I had another deadline before we considered C-section. Now, it's basically the same thing except the induction part. I can still get the contractions but I will check in on or before November 17 if the baby doesn't want a little surprise in her delivery date.

This is me at 36 weeks and 6 days. I feel like one of those chickens ready to lay eggs. I know I've said this before but I can't believe I'm almost there. I know it's a family journey but it stops being a group thing once they start slicing you up. You are the only person getting sliced!

My stretchmarks are there. They're just not saying hi. I hope they never say hi. I've been slathering myself with argan oil. Kulang nalang my tummy takes a bath in it twice a day! I wish I discovered it earlier in my pregnancy. Anyways, better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment