Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

While I am waiting for my other blog post to finally load (The video is taking FOREVER!), here's a picture of Mia tonight.


Her comment, "Mooooooooom, why do I only get 2 flowers today?".  Feelingera!

One came from Karl, the other from me (Mine, I admit was recycled because my officemate gave all the girls in the office a rose.)


So happy with what Mia gave me today.  Sige na nga, si Karl na rin... Going back to Mia, she gave me self made flowers in a vase (Oh the remnants of my Jujucleanse craziness) decorated with old ribbons from gifts before.  She also made me a heart shaped hot air balloon which had a note that said, "I love you Mama, I want a baby."  Pressure naman!  And inside it says, "I want you to be proud of me."

We spent dinner with my family because my mom loves celebrating Valentine's.  Good times.  How did you spend yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment