Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Serenitea Free Upsize: Challenge Accepted!

For its 3rd year anniversary, Serenitea is giving its loyal clients a free upsize from large to jumbo for select drinks. 

Unfortunately, my favorite Royal Milk Tea was not part of the free upsize list.  The cashier recommended that I order Pearl Milk Tea which I did.

I put a Hershey Kiss beside it for you to compare how ginormous it is!
The Pearl Milk Tea was good.  I was scared it wouldn't be yummy but it was.  It took me 1 hour and 30 minutes to finish it.  I was scared I would puke or get umay.  It's already 10pm, I drank it at 11:30am and I still feel it.

I won't do it again BUT I will gladly share with a friend.

Serenitea free upsize promo runs until tomorrow.  Delivery not allowed for this promo.  People are finally hearing about this and after I ordered, I saw the queue getting longer and longer.  Good luck lining up tomorrow! Serenitea located in Alabang Town Center, Banawe, BF Homes Paranaque, Burgos Circle- Fort, Cybermall- Eastwood, Little Baguio San Juan, North Greenhills San Juan and Robinson's Place Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment