Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to Meeeee...


Oompa Loompa. My birthday the last time I was pregnant.

So many things have happened in the past few weeks that I have forgotten to realize that this is the last week that I'll be 20 *cough* 8.  And I quote a new hire, "I'm guessing you're 28 or 29 because you have a kid in maybe Grade 1... But you really look 25." Naks!  Thanks for the disclaimer, but no that's not part of your regularization process.  And pwede naman akong 19 kung gusto mong pilitin, and I just got pregnant when I was 14, if you want...

This is my last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday before I turn 29.  Then, I'm officially 30 or 30 something.  What a scary number!  Mawawala na ako sa kalendaryo!

I'm taking my Donya by 30 goal in the backseat for now.  And all I wish for is just a healthy and happy family- including my 15 week old baby (For now, let's call him Mio.  Mio turned 15 weeks today!) and everyone else in my family and Karl's.  That's all I want for my birthday.

Let's just worry about the Donya part next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment