Tuesday, May 1, 2012

We're Pregnant!

This is it, pancit!

A lot of people are thinking, finally!  But for me, it's never too soon.  I really don't know how people have kids after 2 years.  I know that's the better way, lesser gap between the kids.  They would end up being closer.  If they were the same sex, easier with clothes.  School books would be recycled.  But here we are! 5 years in the making.

People don't believe me when I say I was fat before.  Here's a preview of me being chaka fat and pregnant.  I didn't go out much so maybe that's why I ended up being chaka.

That's me and my laxative.  I was trying to induce at home!
Yes, folks that's me.  And yes, with this picture, there is hope for all of us.  Breastfeed!  Key to sexiness.  Confeermed.

29 weeks to go.  And counting...

Holler if I'm starting to get chaka.  For reals.

2 comments: