Thursday, July 28, 2011

The best day ever!

I was quite hesitant to watch Varekai because my friend said Kaos was better.  Last minute, I decided we should watch because when will Cirque du Soleil ever come back? And I used to wonder when they will decide to drop by the Philippines, it would be such a betrayal not to go. Feelingera. Luckily, they sent out an email blast for 10% off for SM Advantage cardholders. Yes, I am a sucker for promotions. It was a girls’ night out- my mom, my cousin, Mia and I, 3 generations. Cool!

I really planned to be bagay with the tent
 
All in all, I was glad to watch. Mia was scared for the first few minutes of the show because of the costumes. The set was pretty dark too especially at the beginning. When I began to point out the kids who were part of the show she was finally able to adjust. Varekai’s stunt were less “perya” than Kaos, like no one was going to die if they didn’t end up doing the stunts the right way. I also liked the fact that it wasn’t too cheesy. No screen projectors on the side to narrate the story, although I had to pretend I knew what was happening.

Mia said she wanted to practice the stunts at home with her ahia.

Sorry na, I'm a really crappy photographer!

Hope you guys were also able to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment