Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Va Bene Pasta Deli

Karl and I decided to try Va Bene Pasta Deli in one of our date nights.  We have heard so many people recommending it and telling us to try it that we finally decided to try it out.

Yummy complimentary stuff



The waiter was very courteous in recommending the best sellers.  It's one of my pet peeves when waiters just recommend the most expensive meals as their best sellers!

My order: Organic eggs taglioni with portobello mushrooms, white wine cream sauce and truffle oil P380
Crab tortellini in seafood bisque, lemon zest and basil infusion P450
Karl ended up liking what I ordered more so I ate half of his and he ate half of mine.  I secretly wanted his order more so it ended up great for the both of us.  The crab tortellini had fresh crab meat inside and the lemon zest was just a good surprise every time I tasted it.

After our meal, I wasn't full yet so we decided on ordering AGAIN.  Unfortunately, the waiter took too long in serving our order that we already got full while waiting.

Black ink home made spaghetti with seafood marinara P380
Nonetheless, it was also yummy so if I actually had real space for this, I would have devoured it.  I'm being a poser, I still really devoured it before Karl waved his white flag

The restaurant is really small so I do recommend that you call in to reserve.  We left at 9pm and people were still waiting to get tables and this is on a Thursday night!

Va Bene Pasta Deli is located in 2F Petron Gas Station Edsa corner Pasay Road, Dasmarinas, Makati City.  It's right across Dusit Thani.  You can reach them through: (02) 556-9442/ (02) 622-7373.  Their mobile number is +63917-345-6869.  Lunch is from 11:30am-2:30pm and dinner is from 6:30pm-9:30pm.  Parking is free, just don't park there forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment