Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cheap thrills: Pintoora

Mia just recently learned how to chew gum.  I told her about this gum I used to chew when I was younger.  It colors your mouth depending on what color you eat.

Filipinos being Filipinos, there is a copycat version aptly called Pintoora.  We found it in the grocery.

Excited to try it out!
 
Just to prove that my daughter's tongue isn't naturally orange

Orange!

This is more obvious! Purple!

It's less than P1 per gum.  Colors available: Bright red, dark red, orange and purple.  I don't know why they didn't make blue and green.  Those would've been cooler colors than bright red and dark red.  Zzzz....  25 pieces in a pack.  The same manufacturers made something similar to Cry Baby too, they called it Yakee.  I haven't told Mia about that.  I don't think she'll appreciate it at her age.

Cheap thrill! Mia was so amazed her mouth was changing into different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment