Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ahoy Matey!

I am one of those mothers who hate people who impose themed parties on their guests (Please still invite my daughter to your parties).  I mean, unless it's a luau which is really the most no-brainer theme to dress up to, put a flower in your hair and you're set to go.

My brother invited Mia and Caleb to a kiddie party which he was invited to.  It was a pirate party.  Since my child is a girl, I kind of had an excuse not to oblige.  I remembered Karl's cousin's son to have a pirate theme before so I asked if I could borrow costumes and accessories if there were any left.  We were lucky that they were still there!  Yey! We will follow the theme after all.

Arrrr... Fiercest pirate poses!
Mia gave the celebrant an Angry Birds Live set.  I hope Liam enjoys it!

Obviously this was before the party before she got ALOT of stains from the chocolate fondue
I heard from Tita Rio, the host kept on ignoring Mia at the tail end of the party to give chance to the other kids who haven't won prizes yet.  No fair!

1 comment: