Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Jujucleanse: Juju-me, Juju-fail, Juju-good!

I discovered Jujucleanse from reading several blogs.  I found out one of my friends have done it and I was quite curious what it could do to my body.  I have not been fat for awhile (Feeling! Me already!) but I have been always conscious about my body.  Sometimes it can swing up and down a couple of pounds but best effort it swings down more than up.  Hehehe....

Jujucleanse is a no fuss, all benefits approach to juice fasting.  You can choose from an introductory 1 day cleanse or the hard core 3 day cleanse.  Me being me, I chose hard core.  I honestly don't know when I will learn that I.AM.NOT.HARD.CORE in anything.

I chose to do it beginning Quezon City day(August 19, Friday) since I did not have work.  Although I had errands to do (wrong move!), I decided, it's just physical running around, day to day errands, it will not require so much use of my brain.  I had some support group, my sister in law, my 2 cousin in laws who were doing it with me.  All for one, and one for all.  Haha.

For brevity, I will not tell you the taste of all the juices.  I don't even think I can explain them to you.  In a nutshell, when I drank the first bottle, my first sip, I already started to think on how I could scam my husband in drinking a whole day's worth of Jujucleanse.  Don't read the other blogs who paint a rosy picture.  Out of the 6 bottles you have to drink, 4 of them will make you want to puke! And this is just level 1 cleansing!  Bactidol and water were my bestfriends.  I chugged down each bottle, drank 2 glasses of water and gargled with Bactidol twice to take away the after taste.  Even then when Mia smelled my breath, she said, "Baho!" 

I decided not to finish my 3 day cleanse.  I could not take it.  I even cheated with Ristra's after my last bottle on the first day.  It was my husband's fault for offering and my lack of self control.

My friend told me she had "to go" at 4am after her first day of cleansing when she did it last Holy Week.  After 2 days, there was no sign of going and I was getting impatient.  In my frustration, I used suppositories and after I went, I was thinking, "That was it?".  I was mad at myself for investing in Jujucleanse.  Trust me, it's investing because it's expensive! P2,200 for an introductory pack, but you need to be 3 to get the discount.  Usual rate is P2,500.  You get P10 per bottle rebate should you decide to do it again and return the bottles from your previous cleanse.

Last Monday night, I finally had my "calling".  After that I realized my cleanse was a success after all.  I was disappointed in myself for ever doubting it.  Although the taste of the juices were very bad (4 out of the 6), I would not mind doing it again.  Just some tips for first timers and ambitious people like me: 
  • Don't be feelingera and do a 3 day cleanse.  Try it out first and see if you don't mind the taste before you jump to the 3 day cleanse.
  • Make sure you don't do anything the whole day. Be prepared to lock yourself in a room to avoid temptations.  Mental and physical activities must be avoided!
  • Don't even think about doing level 2 cleanse on your first try.  Unless you're really hard core which I doubt you are.
  • Doing it with buddies help.  You have a support system who you can text and check on to know that you are not alone.
If you are ready for some serious cleansing, you can check out their website or contact +63917-576-3012.  Good luck!  Let me know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment